Sunday 23 December 2012

Upside Down Christmas Tree's

An Upside Down Christmas Tree with an extra twist, it's fixed to the ceiling instead of the floor.  I would be worried all the decorations are going to fall off!

Another example of the new trend around Christmas, but I think this tree maybe slightly over loaded with decorations!

I love the decorations on this upside down tree, and the colours fit perfectly with the room.

This upside down tree is fixed to the roof in the corner of a room, I don't know about you but this reminds me of some kind of creepy paranormal creature hiding in your room! Even the branches at the bottom/top of the tree look like loads of little feet!

Our last upside down tree here, but the thing that is most interesting about this family is they have even fixed presents to the ceiling !! Also they have their stocking upside down too, Santa may have a problem getting the presents to stay in .... - Lydia.

No comments:

Post a Comment